Just Wholefoods Vegetarian/Vegan Jelly Crystals - Strawberry 85g
Strawberry flavoured jelly crystals. Makes one pint of jelly.
VeggieStuff Kitchen Tips:
These jellies do not set as clear as animal gelatine. However they can still make many interesting desserts.
Try mixing pieces of fruit (like rapsberries, strawberries or orange segments) in the mix before leaving to set. You can also make trifles in glasses with dairy free custard and dairy free topping or spray cream.
Raw Cane Sugar, Gelling Agents (Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum), Citric Acid, Natural Strawberry Flavour (0.9%), Natural Colour (Beetroot Red), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Citrate)
Nurtitional Information per 100g:
Energy 334kcal/1420kJ, Protein 0.3g, Carbohydrate 83g, of which sugars 83g, Fat 0g, of which saturates 0g.
1. Empty crystals into a measuring jug.
2. Make up to one pint with boiling water
3. Stir until all crystals have dissolved.
4. Pour into a bowl or mould of your choice.
5. Leave to cool, chill in a refrigerator untill set.