Just Wholefoods Vegetarian/Vegan Jelly Crystals - Raspberry 85g
Raspberry flavoured jelly crystals. Makes one pint of jelly.
VeggieStuff Kitchen Tips:
These jellies do not set as clear as animal gelatine. However they can still make many interesting desserts.
Try mixing pieces of fruit (try grapes, strawberries or raspberries!) in the mix before leaving to set. You can also make trifles in glasses with dairy free custard and dairy free topping or spray cream.
Raw Cane Sugar, Gelling Agents (Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum), Citric Acid, Natural Colour (Beetroot Red), Natural Raspberry Flavour (1.1%), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Citrate).
Nutritional Information per 100g:
345kcal/1347kJ, Protein 0.5g, Carbohydrate 85.7g, of which sugars 85.7g, Fat 0g, of which saturates 0g.
1. Empty crystals into a measuring jug.
2. Make up to one pint with boiling water.
3. Stir until all crystals are dissolved.
4. Pour into a bowl or mould of your choice.
5. Leave to cool, chill in a refrigerator until set.